Sunday, March 8, 2009

OVERLOADED!!!!

CHEMISTRY IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!! oh my the amount of homework is pilling up too quickly...but still we still have to manage because we are competing with other jc's as well... so the lab notes on tritration was good because it helped me refresh my memory on how to perform the tritration experiment....THE SHORT QUIZ WAS ALSO HELPFUL BECAUSE WE GOT TO MARK our frens work and through my frens work i was able to learn more from her answers because she wrote more then me and also we learnt from each others mistake...so thats all for tritration and last week OH i am so happy with my balancing equation test for i did well and i want to continue doing so in the other upcoming tests!!!!! i hope the week ahead will be smoother and less stresful...

No comments:

Post a Comment