Sunday, March 29, 2009

Teacher (MISS BEGUM)

GOOD MORNING MISS BEGUM:):)

HAHA as my title says it all.. i really wanna be A teacher..either a science or maths teacher..either one lah,..i dunno why but i belive i really have the passion for teaching and i too want to aspire other students just like how my teachers aspired me and made a difference in my life!!!!!! i know it would not be easy but i am up for the challenge.. i also know i would be badly cursed for all students will hate their teacher in one way or another but i can bear it..the funny thing is i will already know how a student will react to my action as i have been a student before so i think its super cool haha..

qualifications i am not so sure still looking up for it..so if u guys know more perhaps u all can let me knoww...thanks haha ok so thats all for my future me..i wanna enjoy my now me then focus on my future me hah ok talking crap so sighning off bye bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment