Sunday, March 29, 2009

STRENGTHS N WEAKNESSES

oh my i hate this part of chem because i myself am not sure if i know my strengths n weaknesses...haha but i can say i loove chem n i am able to understand wat my teacher teaches me. however now the chapter we r doing on moles OH MY GOD i cant get it into my head haha i dunno why..so all those out there who know this topic well help me out ok!!!!!!!!!!!


anyways other then that horrendous topic i am very strong in my theory topics like metals, atoms all the ionic bond covalent bond ah that one all i know and i am good at it but wait when it comes to my practical.....gone i am very bad at practical

i dunno why but i got no confidence whenever i do my prac..i always have to check with my frens watever i am doing so pls help me out in how to conquer this IRRITATING HABIT..HAHA n i am so afraid i break smt!!!!!!

so ya la my strengths is that i am able to understand the topics well enough but i find it hard to apply wat i have learnt be it in ques or tests ans i am still fearful of practicals...

No comments:

Post a Comment